Sunday 17 March 2013

Heya!

Heya everyone!


So thats me ^^ ..well if you ignore the criminal Instagram abuse and makeup (i'm under there somewhere haha).

Basically this is my blog...well my new one. I had another one from last year which we had to do for uni but as it always is, if you're forced to do something you end up hating it! So i've decided to start fresh of my own accord this time and do things a little differently.

A bit about me: I study Fashion Management at university in Aberdeen also known as the Granite City or the more glamourous Silver City simply for the fact that it is made of granite which is grey; a colour i think myself and the rest of Aberdeen's population have come to resent. Despite this minor factor its been the best time of my life i think i'd go as far to say. I'm two years into the course and its all just a bit of fun. There are days where i just want to do a Britney and shave my hair off because it can be so stressful and such hard work, but i really wouldn't swap the amazing girls in my class who are now my bestfriends and all the other wonderful people i've met along the way for anything!

I do love fashion, but what i really love is experimenting with nail art and most of all makeup and beauty. Not saying that i always look fantastic...because trust me, you think you have a bad looking day, i have a bad looking decade haha. So this is just a little way for me to share with you my fave brands, beauty products, new purchases and also all the 'fabulous' pictures of me trying different things out.

So please take a read, take a look and most of all..Enjoy!

:)

If you're interested catch me on Instagram on the link below

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment